Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nut Tree and Coffee Tree Menus

I have a couple of Nut Tree and Coffee Tree menus featuring Ruth Dicker's work. I think that some of them were used during specific shows, but I also seem to remember the Coffee Tree always having her menus. Here they are:



Left to right are a Nut Tree menu dated January, 1986, a Nut Tree menu dated Winter 1987, and a Coffee Tree menu dated August 1990. Note that the cover of the first menu is a close-up of a painting titled Snow Birch and was also available as a poster. The insides of the two Nut Tree menus have a series of black and white paintings that Ruth did. I have some photos of other paintings from that series of black and white paintings here, here, and here.

I will try to make some time to scan some of the inside pages as well, they are very nice. If there are other Ruth Dicker menus out there, let me know.

No comments: